Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trust Me With My Actions

Her heart was in a state so poor,
With shattered pieces laying about the floor.

Whence a strange thing occurred.
She thought, surely, her vision must be obscured.

So she wiped away all her tears,
To see with the knowledge of all her years,

A sight she knew could not exist to meet. . .
Still, within her soul she felt a faint beat.

A breathless being
For reasons they are not seeing. . .

Your belief that there is no good in bad,
Is truly begining to make me quite sad. 

We all judge, I too am guilty I'm sure,
But even after further explanation your feelings did not stir.

I have had enough I swear!
Your disapproval I cannot stand to bear!

So now I will write
With all my power and might,

All things I hold tightli a secret within my very soul,
As if into a looking glass, or a rather immense bowl.

All I ask before I start,
Is that you keep something open inside your heart. . . 

2 comments: